Thursday, March 20, 2008

and so I shall return

And so I shall return.
My blog has sat and adjusted and sulked for too long now, and is either beggin for some attention or a small dose of euthanasia. I'm not quite one for pulling the plug so I shall return..... though like so many a crappy movie I've watched recently or this disappointing seventh season of smallville I'll let the hype accumulate......

the return of shiraz happens in approx 40Hrs...... synchronize your watches. Clear your schedules.... I shall be back...........

3 comments:

S said...

We have waited for this moment...

*bows head*

Shiraz said...

24hrs to go.......

M Junaid said...

waseem and i have christened smallville the current 'knob series' of note. But yes- I am a hypocrite, so I will be expecting the latest episodes today or tomorrow or sunday, or even monday if that comes into play.

I think season six was the best season so far.
as for blog - i was going to remove the link today - lucky, lucky..